Saturday, January 26, 2013

Korean Actress Go Ara Inspired Makeup ♥ 고아라 메이크업


Hey everyone, I feel like I haven't posted anything in such a long time ><! Today's post is a Korean Actress Go Ara inspired makeup tutorial (; This look was requested so I hope you all enjoy it ^^ Omgosh Go Ara is just sooo freaking gorgeous! I would have to say her best feature would have to be her natural hazel eyes. <3 haha, but anyway I hope you all enjoy this makeup tutorial, and I'll see you all soon in my next blog post!

It's been freezing cold here in NYC, and I caught the cold over the past week, so I apologize if I look tired/sickly LOL T.T 


Products Used : ★
                                                   1. Laneige Mystic Veil Foundation SPF 33 PA++ - #21
                                                   2. Bobbi Brown Corrector - Bisque
                                                   3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder - NC20
                                                   4. Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original 
                                                   5. BHCosmetics 120 Palette - 03
                                                   6. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Buck
                                                   7. Canmake Gradation Wink - 01
                                                   8. MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
                                                   9. Korean Darkness False Eyelashes
                                                  10. Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner - Black
                                                  11. TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Cushion Blusher - Sexy Orange 
                                                  12. Revlon Lipstick - Nude Attitude 
                                                  13. NYX Matte Lip Cream - London
                                                  14. Buxom Big Healthy Lipstick - Athens


1 comment: