Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to follow my beauty blog?

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be a "tutorial-ish" of how to follow my blog. Now I know some of you may think "Why in the world is Rachel writing such a post?!" or "This post is pointless!" But while creating this blog, coding it & adding some widgets to it, for some reason... the follower widget doesn't work! I've tried many times to add the follower widget to my blog however I keep getting this error that pops up on my screen... so annoying ><;

Now I mentioned on the side bar of my blog on how to follow this beauty blog, but I figure I'll just do a  in-depth post about it. So I mentioned how all you need to do is click the "add" button under "reader's list" and from there just put in my blog's URL and... BOOM! you're all set. Here below I added some screenshot pictures just to make life easier lol ^^

So this is basically the Reader's List that I'm talking about. And right under that you have the add button, so just click that. (:


Now this box shown to the left should pop up on your screen (:
Make sure you have the "Add from URL" selected.

Once you have that selected, just put in my blog's URL : www.simplycuterachel.blogspot.com

And after doing all that, you just got one more step to go! And that is to... just click the "Follow" button. (:


And Ta-daa ~ You are now officially a follower of my blog. ^^ <3
So I hope you all enjoyed this step by step instructions or tutorial on how to follow my blog. The more I think about I find this post to be one of the most awkward one I've wrote o_o; But for those of you that did happen to find this helpful, I'm glad to be able to help you out ^^

2 comments: