Saturday, January 19, 2013

Best Beauty Products of 2012 ♥


Hey everyone! Today's post is about my favorite beauty products of 2012! These are the products that I swear by and almost use on a day to day basis. They're my holy grail items of 2012! Whenever I run out of one of these products, I'm definitely going to have to go out and repurchase it ^^


HOW CAN I ALMOST FORGET?! While I'm writing this post and uploading pictures, I'm realizing that I forgot to add in my favorite Maybelline Baby Lips! This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend getting this! So much more moisturizing than my EOS lip balm! And after having this for about 6 months, I am almost finished with this product... which means I need to get a back up of this ASAP!

Products Mentioned: ★
                                                       1. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Original
                                                       2. Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
                                                       3. Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil - #2 Dark Brown
                                                       4. Bobbi Brown Corrector - Bisque
                                                       5. Korean Darkness False Eyelashes - C & KMA2
                                                       6. Wet n' Wild Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown
                                                       7. TheFaceShop Jewel Powder - WH001
                                                       8. MAC Fluidline Gel Liner - Blacktrack
                                                       9. Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch


2 comments:

  1. Joined!! Good Luck I hope to see interesting posts :)

    ReplyDelete