Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HAUL: Forever 21, H&M & More!



Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be a clothing haul, with the exception of one beauty related accessory item ^^ So I've been meaning to put up this haul video for weeks now, but I've just been busy with making other videos & having my finals exams. So like I mentioned in the video, all the items that I'm going to show you guys were purchased through my parent's money. My mom did try to put me on a $50 budget shopping spree, but like always, I usually tend to go over the limit. >< The stores that I went to were having amazing sales from 30 to 75 percent off! With that being said, lets just get right into this haul :)

Forever 21 Cosmetic Bag 


So lately I've been looking for a good travel size makeup bag that I can bring on-the-go whenever I'm going out of state. Surprisingly this makeup bag fits so much beauty products! And to me it's the perfect size & shape ^^ Unfortunately this bag can't fit big palettes such as the naked palette or a MAC palette, but then again, I want to carry things that are good for on-the-go items, things that are travel friendly ^^
And for those of you that are wondering I purchased this for $5.80.

Forever 21 Skinny Jeans


Skinny Jeans are my go-to pants to wear! If you know me personally in real life, you would know that I don't like to wear skirts or dresses... I'm an all jeans type of girl. My mom actually picked out these skinny jeans for me which was kind of unexpected since I wasn't look for any pair of jeans, but then again I am grateful ^^ These pair of jeans cost about $10 (:

Aeropostale Sweatpants


These pair of sweats from Aeropostale has to be one of my favorite purchases out of all <333 They're super comfy and I love how it's cinched at the bottom ^^ And I absolutely love the color as well, it is a bright pinky coral color (: I kind of regret not getting the Lime Green one, because I absolutely love these sweatpants!! ); The original price of these sweatpants cost about $39.50 and was then marked down to $18, however they were giving out 30% coupons at the entrance, so I got these swea
tpants for around $12! 

H&M Black Fuzzy Sweater



This sweater may look so itchy to wear, but it's one of the most comfortable sweaters that I own ^^ H&M had two colors in the same style, one in black and the other white. However the white didn't look too appealing in my opinion.. so I opted for the black instead (: This sweater was originally $39.50, but I got it for $20.

H&M Dusty Rose Cable Knit Cardigan



When I laid my eyes on this cardigan, without a second though, I just grabbed it and got it. Hahaha, it may sound like an impulse purchase type of thing, but I've been searching for this kind of cardigan for a long timeee. And plus I got it for an amazing deal as well, originally it cost me $34.50, but it was marked down to $20 :) 

GAP Ivory Denim Jacket


   

Initially my family and I went to GAP to find something for my brother, however I saw this jacked on one of the racks and something was urging me to buy it! So already, you may know that I already went over my $50 budget, but thankfully, my dad was really kind enough to purchase this jacket for me (: The heaviest part of this jacket would have to be the hood, but the jacket material itself is pretty light, so I think this would be perfect to wear in the fall or the transitioning from winter to spring weather (: I also got an amazing deal from this jacket, it cost originally $99.99, but after 60% off, I got it for $40!


So that is basically it for my haul! I am so satisfy with my purchases and I want to thank my parents for getting me these items <3 I hope you all enjoyed reading this post & I'll see you soon in my next blog post! (:

2 comments:

  1. I love that pink cardigan! Now I have to go find it at H&M~ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete