Saturday, January 19, 2013

Because of YouTube Tag ♥ | Beauty Edition


Hey everyone! I am just on a roll with these posts! For now I think this will be the last for the day ~ So for today's post, I'm going to be sharing with you guys a beauty tag that has been going around and it's called the "Because of YouTube" tag! I first discovered this tag through sparkliebarbieXO and ever since I wanted to do this tag myself! So for those of you who are interested, I placed the video above for you to watch! ^^ And I actually wanted to tag some specific people down below (:

Questions: ★

                                           5 Products you've purchased because of a beauty guru's recommendation.
                                           4 Beauty gurus you would like to meet or have met.
                                           3 Techniques you've learned or changed.
                                           2 Friends you've made through YouTube.
                                           1 Video that has been most helpful to you.

I TAG: ★
-beautifymeeh
-sunnydahye
-yellowycream
-beautyxflowerz
-soobin725
-oiseau88
-Teddybearkitties
-Sweetangelx5
-cyexquisite
-wenxD
-OnleeAmore
-glitterxxvlogger12
-makeupbyjoyk
-iAMminky3
AND YOU!



Products Mentioned: ★

                                                          1. Kose Deep Cleansing Oil
                                                          2. Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
                                                          3. Bobbi Brown Corrector - Bisque
                                                          4. Mac Lipstick - Ravishing
                                                          5. TonyMoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment