Friday, November 1, 2013

NARS Guy Bourdin Limited Edition: One Night Stand Cheek Palette


Hey everyone! So I've recently got my hands on the NEW limited edition NARS Guy Bourdin "One Night Stand" Cheek Palette. Now I missed out on the last NARS limited edition cheek palette (Danmari). For some reason I thought to myself that it wasn't a product that I needed so why not just pass on it. 

BOY DID I REGRET IT! 

Once I saw this on the Sephora website, I immediately placed it in my cart along with other items and clicked the CHECK OUT button. This palette was such a bargain! It retails for $65, but I got 10% off when Sephora had their little promotion. Each of NARS blushes have about 0.16 oz of product, and the blushes that come in this palette have 0.14 oz. So it's pretty much almost the size of a full NARS blush, instead of paying $29 for each blush, you're paying around $11 for each blush! 

Now this is actually my first NARS beauty item so I was definitely excited to get my hands on this. The fact that it contains 1 blush color (deep throat) that I've been wanting for awhile now, gave me another reason to why I should purchase this palette! Now if you never owned any NARS products before, I feel this palette will be a great item to have in your collection. 



Love the packaging! Now I know what others have been talking about when they describe NARS sleek rubberized packaging (: I have been watching out of getting any dirty fingerprints on this palette, since NARS are known for having their products getting dirty pretty easily~
This palette contains some of NARS best selling blushes & 3 more limited edition shades exclusive only to this palette.


From the top (Left to Right): Devotee, Mistinguette, Orgasm
From the bottom (Left to Right): Laguna, Deep Throat, Goulue

All of the blushes except for Mistinguette applied smoothly. Mistinguette was a bit chalky and had fall outs, but other than that, its a beautiful baby doll pink color!


Here's how the blushes look when swatch.
Please note that these blushes were swatch more than once.
Skin tone Reference: NC20

If you have this palette, let me know what did you think of it? Was it a hit or miss palette for you? 






1 comment:

  1. I think this sounds like a good set of blushes to get - with highlight, blush and bronzer all in one! Awesome product and review dear =)

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete