Friday, November 8, 2013

Etude House Disney Limited Edition Collection [Exclusive to Korea] - SWATCHES ONLY


Hey everyone! So I finally got my hands on the newly released Etude House Disney Limited edition collection. Now this collection was actually exclusive to Korea only, which made me want this collection even more! The one place that searched for this collection was Ebay, and found a shop called 2fplus1 & another Korean makeup online shop called Twofacemall.com  Now this time I made sure I didn't go too overboard with the purchase, since my last Etude House collection (their Sweet Recipe line) I purchased quite a few items, and for the most part a lot of the products disappointed me ): But anyway back to this collection, this post will only have pictures of swatches and the names of the items that I've purchased from the collection. I will not be doing a review here since I'm planning on to a entire video featuring a makeup tutorial using the products (:



How cute *o* even their barcode is in the mickey/minnie mouse theme <3




Etude House Minnie in the Nails - Minnie Red



Etude House Minnie Wink Lash - #01 Minnie Up Lash


      

Etude House Minnie Touch Blusher





Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe & Jewel Eyeshadows




Look at my Eyes Jewel - BE104 Minnie Shining Beige



Look at my eyes Cafe - PK005 Minnie Peach



Look at my eyes Cafe - PK006 Minnie Bubble Pink



Etude House Minnie Kissing Lips - #02 Bubble Pink














3 comments:

  1. Swatches on your lips for the lipstick please! It looks beautiful~ And I am also eyeing on their Minnie Collection ^_^

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest stuff!! love them xx

    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute :3 I should get something from this collection!

    ReplyDelete