Saturday, October 5, 2013

Target Drugstore Beauty Haul & More!


Hey everyone! This afternoon, I stopped by target to pick up a few goodies & boy am I happy with my purchases (: It's been awhile since I have visited Target, so there has been changes here & there in the beauty aisle ~ They now stock my favorite Eyelure Lashes as well as NYX cosmetics! ^^


-Close Up Shot of the L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Iced Latte (Left) & Amber Rush (Right)-


Now... one of the main reason why I paid a visit to target! Their Phillip Lim 3.1 Collection Collaboration w/ Target. The one item I was eyeing and really wanted was the Mini Satchel either in Black or Taupe... but when I did find one, it turned out the magnetic clasp of the front pocket was broken T.T SO CLOSE... yet so far from getting the bag I really wanted. But in the end, I walked away with this medium bag & I do love it <3 Very spacious and the bag just looks so sleek ^^



2 comments:

  1. Wahh~ That's a shame! ;u; The medium bag is pretty neat too! *A* Congrats on your buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shadows look sooooo good! I would love to see you do an eye look with those!

    ReplyDelete