Sunday, September 8, 2013

COLORS OF THE RAINBOW TAG


Hey everyone! So today's post is a tag that I recently uploaded on my YouTube channel and its called "THE RAINBOW TAG" I love the whole concept of naming out the products that are favorites of mine through the color of the rainbow. I tried to include as many asian beauty/skincare/haircare items as I can in this video since I want to bring more asian beauty products into my videos from now on (:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED: ★
1. Milani Lipstick - Red Label
2. Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color - OR202
3. Kose Deep Cleansing Oil 
4. THEFACESHOP Cucumber Face Mask
5. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
6. Shiseido Moist Hair Care Pack
7. THEFACESHOP Lovely ME:EX Lip Tint - Wine
8. THEFACESHOP Lovely ME:EX Cushion Blusher - Romantic Pink
9. THEFACESHOP Lovely ME:EX Jewel Powder - WH001


1 comment:

  1. Hiii I'm a new reader! I've heard so many good things about the Shiseido Moist Hair Pack but the price tag is quite expensive.... I also use TFS Seaweed Pack from the same line as your Cucumber Pack and I'm sooo upset they discontinued it u_u I don't know what I will do once I finish my tube..... Oh and I subscribed to you on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete