Sunday, May 5, 2013

THEFACESHOP NYC Chinatown Store ♥









Hey everyone! So today's post is just going to be an inside tour of THEFACESHOP located here in New York City Manhattan Chinatown (: I am happy that I was able to film the store and what products they have to offer! (: I apologize if some parts of the video were too shaky or too fast or even too bright. I even tried setting my camera's OSI to the lowest setting, but it was still pretty bright lol ~ But if you are interested in checking out the store, please watch the video below! (:



3 comments:

  1. i was so ecstatic that a face shop store opened in chinatown! i've been there once, and it was so overwhelming with all those items. though it seems like it's much more organized now from that last time i remembered it. going to check it out again soon! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ I love The Face Shop! I was super ecstatic when I found one in Toronto. c:
    Can't wait to see your hauls~ ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are so lucky ! there are no shop like this in paris :(

    ReplyDelete