Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chinese New Year Dinner Celebration 2013

Heyyyy everybody! As some of you may know, it is Chinese New Year (well still eve here in the states). We actually had a blizzard here, but thank god it wasn't anything too bad. ^^ This morning my family and I stopped by the supermarket to pick up some stuff for the dinner my dad was going to make (: And it was overpacked... Such a hectic & busy day today, I can't even imagine how it will be tomorrow ><; I've decided to take some pictures of the food dishes my dad cooked for the fam bam ~ I wish you all a happy Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year (: <3






2 comments:

  1. Had a snowstorm where I was as well~ >u<

    Glad to hear that you're okay! :'D Happy CNY! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so yummy!! Happy New Year Rachel ♥

    ReplyDelete